Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mood

*what is the mood of this novel? do you find this novel saddens you in ay way? why?

>This novel saddened me. Reading this novel at the very first time, it didn't saddens me. But i read it again and read part to part, it saddened me more and more. Because of the death and trick, thousands of lies, decietful leaders and sad animals. I just thought about this novel as a fiction reflected the communism. And it is. In addition, it is a tragedy. The mood of this novel is a "Grief"

1 comment:

Hannah Jang said...

I don't agree with you on the mood of this novel being sad. Cheating and dying happen everyday in this world. It is part of nature's cycle. Well I guess you can say that its what you think and its your oppinion. Still I agree with you on the fact that this book ends as a tragedy. I hope this world's society won't have the same end as the world of Animal Farm.