Sunday, March 2, 2008

Setting

*are there any settings in this novel which you have found to be beautiful? or disturbing? or memorable? describe these settings and comment on why they were meaningful to you.

>The setting of animal farm's farmhouse, the ending parts. It is memorable. Because it is climax, shocking part. That's why I can memorize it easily. And one more setting. The Boxer's death. I like him because he has similar vibe with me. And it's disturbing my happy memories of march 1st, Saturday. His death really saddens me. He did nothing wrong. And he didn't deserved that meaningless death. And he didn't get anything what he deserved. And he didn't realized clearly that he was just a faithful tool for his decietful leaders.

1 comment:

jjun said...

I agree to you. I also think one of the most beautiful settings in this novel is the farmhouse because it is cozy.